Complete Concussion Management™:
Complete Concussion Management™ is a concussion research company that educates healthcare practitioners on cutting-edge concussion therapies and management strategies based on the most current medical research so that they may provide the highest quality of concussion treatment and follow-up outside of professional sports.
Certified Complete Concussion Management™ practitioners are continuously updated on current research and treatments in order to manage these injuries properly and safely to ensure adequate recovery, thereby limiting the risk of further injury and long-term brain damage.
- The most comprehensive baseline testing anywhere
- Post-injury diagnosis and injury management
- Concussion rehabilitation for chronic symptoms (Post-Concussion
- Coach & trainer education and certification programs
The CCMI Network:
Complete Concussion Management™ is the largest network of specialized concussion clinics in all of Canada. Athletes tested through our program can have preferential access to any CCMI certified clinic across the country. All of these clinics have received the same training, are conducting the same tests, and using the exact same equipment. This means that if you are baseline tested in your town and you are out of town for a tournament and you get a possible concussion, you can walk into that clinic and be tested and compared against YOUR OWN baseline!
Concussion Tracker Smartphone Application
Athletes and concussed patients can now log in to view their baseline test results as well as receive rehabilitation exercises, diet plans, and other recovery tips to help them along the way. The app also allows the injured patient (or their parents) to have around the clock communication with the treating clinician as well as provide an update on their symptoms and progress every single day…all from your phone!
- Baseline testing for young athletes and anyone concerned with brain health; gives an objective pre-injury evaluation and ensures the highest level of safety when concussions occur.
- National network of certified practitioners.
- Most up-to-date research for testing and rehab.
- Concussion symptoms do not correspond to brain recovery.