Physiotherapy is a holistic approach to healthcare lead by practitioners dedicated to working with people to maximize their ability to move and function throughout their life. Here in Castlegar and all of British Columbia, you can see a physiotherapist without a doctor’s referral.
Specifically, physiotherapists can help you with:
- Promoting optimal mobility, physical activity and overall health and wellness;
- Preventing disease, injury, and disability;
- Managing acute and chronic conditions, activity limitations, and participation restrictions;
- Improving and maintaining optimal functional independence and physical performance;
- Rehabilitating injury and the effects of disease or disability with therapeutic exercise programs and other interventions; and
- Educating and planning maintenance and support programs to prevent re-occurrence, re-injury or functional decline.
Our physiotherapist is Lynne Staples. Lynne will be on medical leave starting October 23,
Trevor Rice will be filling in. in her absence, please see our staff page for his Bio
Click here to access new patient paperwork for physiotherapy Online Forms.