"MAXIMIZE, MINIMIZE, PRIORITIZE"
When was the last time you talked with someone about your health and received the time and personal attention you deserve? Kootenay Optimal Health - individual health coaching programs begin with an Initial Consultation with Dr. Brandy Grantham. This is an opportunity to discuss your unique situation in depth and determine how Optimal Health Coaching can help you to reach your personal goals.
Initial consultations include a thorough review of your health history, detailed symptoms, dietary history, and specific goals. There is no preset agenda. This time is devoted to your unique needs with ample time for you to share your story and ask questions. Dr. Brandy will discuss with you the interconnectedness of your symptoms and challenges. Your consultation will be approximately 1 hour. After your conversation, Dr. Grantham will develop your individual health plan and will email you a summary report with the strategies that will help you to reach your health and wellness goals, along with specific next steps to get your program started. Our fee for an initial consultation is $350, which includes pre-appointment review of intake paperwork and current health status, your time with Dr. Grantham and time for preparation of your individual action plan.
Could one conversation change your life? Let us bring powerful health coaching support and functional medicine expertise to your wellness journey.
Your personalized program will radically improve your health and happiness as we focus 100% on your individual goals and unique needs. Together, you and your health coach will explore concerns specific to you and your body and discover the tools you need for a lifetime of balance.
We require a commitment from you which includes a willingness to make difficult changes around lifestyle choices and time, as their is no magic bullet, but the body has an amazing ability to heal itself given the right environment!
- Set and accomplish goals
- Understand the root causes of chronic or inflammatory symptoms in your unique body
- Explore new foods to build a sustainable diet that helps you to meet your specific goals
- Understand and reduce cravings
- Increase energy
- Feel better in your body
- Improve personal relationships
Food changes everything. It is literally fuel. Not just calories but, more importantly, nutrition. Specific nutrients are required to avoid frequent illness, to have an optimal blood pressure, to keep a balanced mood, to have a efficient metabolism, to keep a strong yet calm immune system, to have blissful digestion… We help you to determine what your unique body most needs in order to function optimally. As your daily diet changes, your body changes and your happiness improves. Imagine what your life would be like if you had clear thinking, energy and excitement every day!
Your Optimal Health Program includes a rich mix of support services and tools…
- Detailed, clinical research to support your unique health concerns and goals
- Two, 45-minute, customized counseling sessions per month, either in person or via phone or virtual/online video conference
- Follow-up session summaries to help you to review your session repeatedly and lock-in your learning and habit changes
- Email support between sessions to clarify progress and make course corrections, as necessary
- Emailed educational handouts with more information to help you implement your plan
- Specific food and supplement recommendations based on your individual needs.
- Supplement costs are in addition to monthly coaching fees.
Kootenay Optimal Health Coaching programs are for a minimum of three months (six sessions) Monthly program cost is $350.
After 3 months, clients decide for themselves the program length that best meets their individual needs. Our typical client chooses a program about nine months in length. Some finish up in three months, while others remain with us three years or longer. We support and honor each client’s unique wellness journey.